Stephen F. Sisolak Bio Overview
Stephen F. Sisolak, the current governor of Nevada, also an American businessman and politician. Steve Sisolak was born on December 26, 1953, and served as the 30th and current Governor of Nevada since 2019. Steve Sisolak was born into a working-class family in Nevada. He obtained 49.4 percent of the vote by defeating Attorney General Adam Laxalt (R) and the other three candidates in the previous election.
|Full Name||Stephen F. Sisolak|
|Nick Name||Steve Sisolak|
|Renown As||30th and Current Governor of Nevada|
|Date of Birth||December 26,1953|
|Birth Place||Milwaukee, U. S|
|Parents||Father: Edward F. SisolakMother: Mary Sisolak|
|Residence||Spring Valley, Nevada|
|Marital Status||Married (Dallas Garland, Divorced 2000)Kathy Ong. (present)|
|Education||MBA (University of Nevada Los Vegas)BA (University of Wisconsin Milwaukee)|
|Net Worth||Approx. $2 to $5 million (2020)|
Steve Sisolak Education
Sisolak has completed his Bachelor in Arts from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Steve inbred his blue-collar ethic who had been working full time to establish himself at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee college. Steve then enrolled in the graduate program at the University of Nevada, Los Vegas where he earned his master’s degree in 1978.
Steve Sisolak Physical Stats
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sisolak is one of the successful entrepreneurs and was a partner in the American Distribution Corporation company that sells coffee cups, pens, and other corporate promotional materials as well as a partnership with a second company and other associated industries.
His involvement in an elected office began when he obtained a position on the Nevada Board of Directors in 1998 where he served for 10 years. He was then elected to the Clark County Committee, and his term began in 2009. He was elected by his peers as Clark County Committee Chairman in January 2013.
In 2008, 10 years after taking office as governor, Steve was elected to the Clark County Committee, serving as the chairman of the board until he assumed the role of governor of Nevada. On the committee, Steve was known to be a coalition builder and problem solver. Steve led the largest county budget in the state and led the county through the Great Recession. As Governor, Steve works to boost Nevada’s economy by diversifying our industries, working to attract new niches, and hiring companies that create jobs in Silver State.
Steve is proud to be able to call Nevada home and is honored to serve families as Governor. Throughout his time in office. Steve’s goal is to keep Nevada strong and move forward by investing in education, creating jobs by diversifying the economy, and ensuring high-quality, affordable health care for all Nevadans.
Steve Sisolak Relationships
Sisolak entered into his married life with Lori Garland in 1980 and has two daughters. After a few times, Sisolak and Garland later divorced. Shortly after winning the 2018 Nevada gubernatorial election. Sisolak announced his engagement to Cathy Ong, a Nevada native who had been his girlfriend for five years. Sisolak announced his marriage with Kathy in 2018.
Sisolak Achievements in his career
- Chairman of Big Bend Water District Board Trustees
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Henderson Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman Clark County Audit Committee
- Member of the Colorado River Commission
- Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of Coyote Springs Water Resources General Improvement
- Member of the Debt Management Committee
- Vice-Chairman of Las Vegas Valley Water District Board
- Member of the Metropolitan committee of fiscal affairs
- Member at Saint Joseph, (Husband of the Catholic Church of Mary)
- Member at Seniors United
- Member of the Southern Nevada Regional Planning Coalition
- Member of the Board of Directors of Southern Nevada Water Corporation
- Member at Spring Preserve Board Trustees
- Member of the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee
- Member of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas Alumni Association
- Former member of the American Red Cross, Clark County Chapter
- Member of the Board of Directors of the American Heart Association
- Vice President, Clark County Water Reclamation Board of Trustees
- Member of the Board of Founders of the Boys and Girls Club
- Member of the Nevada Board of Governors, District 7, 1998-2008
Steve Sisolak Social Media
|Till October 06,2020||Number of Account||Account Name||Followers|
|2||Steve SisolakGovernor Steve Sisolak||3063063184|
|2||Steve SisolakGovernor Sisolak||3300078400|