Who is Bryant Richardson?
Bryant Richardson is a member of the Delaware Senate representing District 21, since 2015. He is also the president of Morning Star Publications, Inc. Bryant Richardson is contesting for Delaware State Governor in the 2020 U.S General Elections.
Bryant Richardson Personal Details
|Full Name||Bryant L. Richardson|
|Education||Colonel Richardson High School|
Bryant is an American politician. He is also a member of the Republican party. Some information is given below.
Bryant Richardson Education
Bryant Richardson completed a diploma from Colonel Richardson High School in 1964.
Bryant Richardson Wife, Children
Bryant Richardson married to Carol. They have three children together named Leane, Paul, and Daniel.
Bryant Richardson Political Career
Bryant Richardson was elected as a member of Delaware State Senate for representing District 21. He joined office on January 13, 2015. His tenure is going to end on November 3, 2020.
Election, Recent News
Bryant Richardson ran for the election for Governor of Delaware. But on September 15, 2020, he lost in the Republican primary election.
Delaware Public Media took an interview with Republican Bryant Richardson regarding the issue of the election for Governor.
Current Legislative Committees
- Member, Agriculture Committee
- Member, Elections, Govt. & Community Affairs Committee
- Member, Finance Committee
- Member, Joint Committee on Finance
- Member, Veterans Affairs Committee
- Owner/President, Morning Star Publications, Incorporated, 1996-present
- Former Owner, Banner Publications, Incorporated
- Former General Manager, The Leader and State Register
- Served, United States Army Reserves
- Small Business Administration Journalist of the Year for Delaware
- Small Business Person of the Year for the Greater Seaford Chamber of Commerce
- Editor of the Year for Chesapeake Publishing Corporation
Bryant Richardson Social Media Accounts
Bryant Richardson Net Worth
Currently, we don’t have the hold of information on Senator Bryant Richardson’s net worth. We will update this article once we have the information.